Thursday, September 7, 2017

LC Kids Season Kick-off



Lincoln Center has an annual series of events for families called LC Kids. The new season begins in a couple of weeks, and I've been invited to do a reading at the kick-off. 

Little, Brown is a sponsor, and they invited me because I've got two LB books coming out in 2018 (Ten Tiny Toes board book and Three Grumpy Trucks). Not saying I'm not a major headliner on my own, just clarifying that it's not like Lincoln Center's VP Marketing burst into the President's office and said, "Great news! We booked Tarpley! And J.K. Rowling is our back-up if he cancels."

I have no idea whether there will be fifty kids or three, but I've always enjoyed doing readings. I love the energy of the kids, and it always makes me smile. There will be music, and I suspect there will be toddler dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment