Monday, January 11, 2016

We're a Notable Children's Book Nominee


"Beep! Beep! Go to Sleep!" is among the ~100 books under consideration for ALSC's 2016 Notable Children's Books.

I'm mentioning it here for two reasons:

1. No one else seems to have noticed. Unfortunately that means I can't just reply with faux humility to someone else's Tweet or Facebook post. 

2. The final list will only be 30-40 books, so the odds aren't great. And once the list is announced, if I'm not on it I can't really do a blog post and say, "Well, hey, I actually was under consideration." This is my only window of opportunity.

So...in the unlikely event that we make the cut, I'm going to do something wild and crazy like drink two milkshakes. And if we don't, our nomination was recorded here for posterity.

No comments:

Post a Comment