Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring is finally here


went to a movie Friday night with Jen. "Insurgent"? "Divergent"? It was a sci-fi thriller that seemed very much like the past three sci-fi thrillers I've seen, whose titles I'm now blanking.

Still trying to get used to the theater at Broadway & 84th Street with the reclining seats. I do like them, but you walk in and everyone has their shoes off, and blankets, and...I feel like I'm walking into someone's family room. Just weird.


Samuel and I stayed up until 3 AM on Friday night. Jen neglected to tell us that I had to take Samuel for an informational tour at NYU on Saturday morning. We both staggered through it. It was fun to see the dorm where I ate my meals. I hadn't been inside since 1984, when it looked like a regular dorm cafeteria. Now it looks like a gourmet market.


Today was the perfect day for running in the park--mid-60s and sunshine. The playground was full of kids. Runners and bikes everywhere.


I felt good. Not too fast. I'm going to ease my way into spring without pulling any muscles. Best running day of 2015 so far.

I celebrated by having a cheeseburger and milkshake from brgr for dinner.

Spring is finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment