Monday, April 28, 2014

Todd sings the hits

I don't have a job yet, but I finished another manuscript and sent it to my agent last night, which qualifies as sufficient self-satisfaction to be in a good mood. I'm destined to die a starving artist, and I'm taking the rest of the family down with me, but dammit, we'll always have children's books.

Anyway, tonight I was sitting on the bed next to Jen and Ethan, playing Sudoku on my iPad, and Ethan asked me to search up a YouTube video called "I Like Vegetables" by Parry Gripp.



So I watched the music video, and it was fine, and just as I was ready to go back to Sudoku, a "Recommended" video caught my eye: "The Shirelles - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (Karaoke)."

Seriously, how could anyone not play that?



My karaoke session continued for another hour while Ethan got dressed for bed and complained about my singing.

My play list:























I ended with a duet with the lovely and talented, if somewhat tired, Jennifer:



Afterwards Jennifer said, "Is this what you do all day when you say you're 'job hunting'?"

No comments:

Post a Comment