Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dear Baby


I just submitted a new manuscript this week. I started it at the writer's retreat a couple of weeks ago. I was intrigued by the idea of a dad and baby writing love notes to each other...

Dear Baby,
Welcome to the world.
Love, Daddy

Dear Daddy,
Good to be here. Milk, please.
Love, Baby



It always makes me happy to finish a manuscript. Not as good as it feels to sell one, but it's the only part of the process that I can control. In my next life I'll rule the world and things will be better.

In the meantime, I'll keep plugging away and hope for the best.

Dear Baby,
I love nibbling on your belly and making you giggle.
Like this.
Nibble, nibble, nibble.
Love, Daddy

Dear Daddy,
He-he-he!
Love, Baby

2 comments:

  1. Fascinating... that's new life going on there...

    Dr. Spock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is really sweet. And a really cute baby you have there.

    -admin

    ReplyDelete