Monday, March 7, 2011

Ethan is 10

Ten, ten
where to begin?
I wish I could live those years over again

I'd tickle you more
I'd yell at you less
I'd take lots more pictures
I'd try not to stress

I'd spend more time listening
and looking
and hugging
and less time reminding
and prodding
and bugging

But guess what?
We've still got a few years to go
You still may turn out
to be evil, you know

So if I still bother
or prod now and then
don't worry
I think you've done great up to ten

And here is one promise
I vow to fulfill:
to love you forever
(and guess what? I will)

1 comment:

  1. I think we must be about the same age cos the music from your videos are always some cool 80's song from my teen years.
    The videos themselves are fun to watch, but the "sentimental" music just adds just that little extra something to 'em! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete